History of the Crum Elbow Meeting HouseAugust 18, 2019 5:41 pm
Denise Byrnes, chair of the Crum Elbow Meeting House Preservation Committee, will speak about the history of the Quaker meeting house on North Quaker Lane in Hyde Park and the restoration and preservation of this landmark structure. It was built in 1797 with an addition circa 1810, and has an adjoining cemetery. Photos of the interior and exterior will be shown.
This post was written by Catherine McMahon